or Connect

Posts by rharris200

I have been able to set my X1 DVR box to skip forward 30 seconds when page+ is pressed. However, I have been unable to do this on the X1 satellite boxes. What this means is that the skip forward is 30 seconds when you are watching a recording on the DVR, but 5 minutes when you are watching a recording on a satellite box. Anyone out there know a work around for this. Exit, Exit, Exit, 0,0,3,0 does not work on the satellite box.
Thanks Capt. In reading the posts here, it looks as if you can switch the 5 minute skip to a 30 second skip by reconfiguring the DVR box. Right now, my DVR is a SA8300 which I think only has the 5 minute skip. Another missing command is discrete power on and off commands. Does the X!/XR2 have this. Right now I just never "power" it down, although that creates issues if there has been a power outage or sum such. If you don't have a guide command, how to you access it....
I have ordered the x1 boxes (one dvr and two satellites) and expect them to be delivered next week. My current set up has all of the boxes located out of site in a closet. They are all controlled by a URC RF remote, which of course broadcasts its signal to a RF receiver which then converts the signal into IR, and delivers these via flashers. I understand the new XR2 remote is RF (and IR as well, I assume). Can the X1 box receive directly the RF command from my URC...
I have noticed that the xvt3d474sv model seems to be in short supply. The Vizio website indicates it is out of stock, and the item seems somewhat scarce on the web. Amazon no longer has it as a direct sell item, I have found it at the Walmart web site (but not the stores), and most other web sellers seem to have jacked up the price. Is this model discontinued, or are they having supply issues? I have searched the web and found no indication this is the case. ...