or Connect

Posts by withac

Changed config-now have cable box to tv via HDMI, and digital optical for audio from tv to receiver. Can have sound from tv and sb at same time- mute volume from tv to use sb by itself.
Soundbar has no input for audio-just speaker connections form receiver. Am going to try optical out from tv to optical in on receiver. Think that will work?
I had same thought. Tried that, but it didn't work. Just won't be able to have both at same time. Can't always score 100.
I agree, but for some reason, my wife would like both on. Thanks for your tip. I'll try it.
I have my cable box going via HDMI cable to Pioneer VSX920 receiver. Have HDMI cable form receiver to Samsung tv. I have Polk sound bar attached to receiver. Picture fine, sound bar fine, but cannot get sound to come out of tv in addition to sound bar. Anyway this can be done? Thank you.
I have my cable box going via HDMI cable to Pioneer VSX920 receiver. Have HDMI cable form receiver to Samsung tv. I have Polk sound bar attached to receiver. Picture fine, sound bar fine, but cannot get sound to come out of tv in addition to sound bar. Anyway this can be done? Thank you.