or Connect

Posts by ranjitcool

Hey Gurus, I have a need to setup a ip camera to monitor a location from an elevated point. We live in the fifth floor and we want to monitor the basement gate of our house. (We own the entire building yes). The height from the fifth floor to the gate below is about 60 meters. Now following are my options - 1. Run a ethernet cable from fifth to the basement and have the camera connect to it. 2. Run a ethernet over power outlet adapter and have a power cable run down to...
Thanks i was more worried if there was a reason it was discontinued.R
Do you think I should worry about it being discontinued and still costs like 299$ (after 200$ instant discount) ?ThanksR
Hey Guys, I have the following - Yamaha rx 2010 Klipsch RF 52 front speakers I can build a 9.2 but I chose to keep it simple for now. I however want to shop for a subwoofer. I have two in mind - but I am not certain which one will be best choice? They are Polk Audio PSW Series PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer 'VS' Klipsch Reference RW-12d 12" Powered Subwoofer. I know with the klipsch I will have same series stuff but i heard its a discontinued model and so is...
AH didnt pay enough attention to "DIY Speakers and Subs" which meant build your own sub. Assuming that I and others who ever are fools makes you a bigger fool and you know what they say about assumptions, don't you.Moving this to thread to the right section, thanks for your tip mate R
Hey Guys, I have the following - Yamaha rx 2010 Klipsch RF 52 front speakers I can build a 9.2 but I chose to keep it simple for now. I however want to shop for a subwoofer. I have two in mind - but I am not certain which one will be best choice? They are Polk Audio PSW Series PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer 'VS' Klipsch Reference RW-12d 12" Powered Subwoofer. I know with the klipsch I will have same series stuff but i heard its a discontinued model and so is...
Oops, Sorry guys i had my math wrong.. Thanks for clarifying.. RJ
Hey Guys, So my uncle apparently built a home theater and "claims" to have a 15 feet by 10 feet screen - so thats 50 feet diagnoal that is 600 inch screen. Now what projector could he possibly be using to get that sort of a screen? Please advise. RJ
No problem thanksRj
Hey Guys Okay so I can see this thread totally spin off into something else (nice.,,) Anyways the server has nothing to do with video playback I work with high end IT stuff and wanted to build a lab at home. However since my co ax is in my living room and my bedroom, I am stuck as I don't want to have my lab in either of the rooms Hence the wds router where I have a basic wifi router in living room to which the wds router will connect to in my lab room -->...