or Connect

Posts by Rockman X

Does no one on this site know the comparable (stereo) sound quality(or DAC quality) of these 2 products? Perhaps a simple answer to this does not exists? But I'm trying the bare bone core question again here in case my post got overlooked: Which has the superior audio quality and should preferrably handle the DAC duties for CDDA in my future setup: the player: Oppo BDP-93 (and expensive stereo RCA quality cable to receiver) or The receiver: Yamaha Aventage 1010...
Hi all. A question regarding DAC. I have an Oppo BDP-93 blueray player connected to a yamaha aventage RX-A1010 reciver. I was a loss whether to have placed this post in the Oppo 93 thread or the aventage thread as it is regarding both units. So I gave it its own. Sorry it this is a transgression. Don't shoot the forum newbie I was wondering: regarding regular CD stereo playback(and FLACs :-) played on my oppo, what unit has the superior DAC sound quality and...
Hi all. I recently purchased a Yamaha Aventage 1010(and an Oppo BDP-93). What a nice piece of equipment, but I have a question I can't find the answer to myself. I hope someone here on the board can help. I live in europe, and I run a fully grounded electrical installation including MD06-EU/SP and screened powercables but I noticed the Yamaha A1010 does not have a ground leg in the IEC power socket, so naturally I gathered it's not possible to ground it the normal...