or Connect

Posts by AUrator

Valley Popcorn 5.5oz perfect packs. 1 pack is enough for me and 3 kids. around $1.20 a pack but Soooooooo good and simple. http://www.valleypopcorn.com/Store.cfm?SubCatID=118
Has anyone bought a Cretor's machine. I have had this for going on a year. 6 oz kettle. It was my best Craigslist find. We are a family of 5 and 1 batch is enough for us usually...we use white cheddar primarily, but I keep a good stock of sour cream and onion, nacho, parmesan and garlic...From what I can tell, the Cretor's machines are bulletproof. The machine is fairly heavy and sits on the cart inside the ~1 inch lip. It is not attached and has never been close to...
There is nothing in the manual mentioning scan reversal. I am stumped. Where are the "plugs" you are referring to located, usually? Thanks.
Hi Ragged - I have a CIH DIY screen that is 54.5" x 130" wide. Like you say it makes about 111" diag in 16:9. We sit on an L shaped sectional turned to face and frame the screen like a V. The apex is 15.5feet from the screen and edges are around 14feet. I can sit in either place and feel immersed in the movie. 16:9 is large but not overly so and makes a great xBox viewing area.
Hi All. I am helping a neighbor set my old system in his basement. This thing is the 68 pound behemoth 1998 VPH-V20M. I cannot figure out how to invert the video signal....I have always had it mounted on the ceiling, upside down. My friend wants to put it on a cart and shoot to the wall, so it will sit right-side up. I have the manual and there is nothing indicating how to get the picture to shoot the way we need it. It does, however, show that the unit can, in fact,...
I used monoprice plugs. Showed my 13 year old how to make the connections ONE TIME. He had all 20 finished in an hour And they work!!! No issues and I would order more tomorrow if I needed them. They sure are nice when you get a case of upgrade-itis.
Happy damn new year everybody!!! It has been over a month and some new stuff is installed. I put up the new equipment poster just after Turkey Day, it is now broken into about 3 pieces thanks to a nicely struck soccer ball kick from my 5 year old girl Should be an easy glue fix and it'll be back in service soon. I broke down and got the Klipsch speakers...I have pics and screenies but can't upload just yet. Get to them later. I ran Cat5 from the router upstairs to...
I own a cretors 6oz for my HT. It is the best thing I have ever owned. My kids like the popcorn more than the movies. Cretors are expensive machines but they are built in the states and you can tell. The quality of their construction is top notch. I got a great deal on mine but you can find them used for about 60% of the new price. Where are you? Valley Popcorn in Wisconsin will ship them to you and I would recommend those guys to anyone. Here is mine. PM me if...
its going to break your heart when you drill into that nicely painted wall to fish wire down. I thought it would be bad too but I was lucky enough that the previous owner put in the drop ceiling instead of sheetrock. dont forget to run some cat5 with all the wires; I did. stepping into the 21st century from 90s tube TVs was awesome! But I did not realize I would need a hardwired internet connection for the blu ray player. Ordered those wires from monoprice yesterday ...
you can't post this with no before/after pictures. Cmon man. And welcome to the insanity. pretty soon you will be wanting a nightskymural and asking questions about how to calibrate everything under the sun