or Connect

Posts by rhinomike

I have a low end Samsung Blu-Ray player. It is less than a year old. When we play movies it freezes up on the start up. Only on the start up. Never during the movie. The previews will play but then it freezes when it is time to play the movie. Almost like it cant load up. We have to power the unit off, remove the disc and then try it again. It usually works on the second try.... this is on rented Blu-Rays as well as new ones we purcahse right out of the case. ...
Very well said. This is what I would expect and do in his situation....
I wanted to make sure this was copied.....Now you cant delete it later on.... I want everyone to see what an ass you are. Your attitude says quite a bit about the training Discount Tommy customer service people receive.... This is what made me mad... See this guys attitude? I wasnt mad before. Just thought it was wrong. Then I get this guy on the phone and he is an ass. I am the customer and I am awlays right.... I shouldnt be treated this way. I knew he would...
LOL. Really? This is your first post here. I am sure u are the customer service guy that told me he was going to join and post here. If not glad u had a good experience. I can only tell my story. It is up to u if u want to chance it or not.
Well I went to their Facebook page and posted a link to this thread. They instantly deleted it but a supervisor finally called me back after 4 days of messages. I asked him why he didn't call me back. He said "I was being a problem and they did not want to deal with me". Wow what customer service. He went on to tell me I was being a jerk and an idiot. He told me what a big company they were and how my business did not matter to them. They should put that on their website....
Yep... That is what I will do.... I just wanted to make sure others knew of my bad experience. Maybe someone can learn from my mistake. Maybe they will choose a better company that has good customer serivce.
Also if I had known the crack would get bigger I would of called them right away. That's what I get for being a nice guy an trying to use the damaged product. I won't be nice again.
Maybe. But if u look at the pics it is obvious the crack came from the hole drilled for the handle. Also it is a 20 dollar part. Probably cost them 10. Not smart business to make a customer unhappy over 10 dollars.
So I bought an 8 ounce popcorn cart and popper from Discount Tommy.... I did not buy it on Ebay. I bought it directly from their website. When I received it there was a small crack in the plexi glass door. I thought to myself that it wasnt bad and why return it. I will go ahead and use it. Well after a few weeks the crack got bigger. I called and sent emails to Discount Tommy. After numerous emails and phone calls I finally got someone to respond to my email. ...
Perfect thats what I will do. To be honest 82 (THX Ref) is too loud anyways. 76 to 78 is usually perfect. Thanks again for all of your help. I really apreciate it. I am very happy with the sub and service from HSU. I will tell everyone I know.