or Connect

Posts by berniedes

I used to go to Smart Share and click on the Videos link under the Content Type and get a listing of all my movies and a brief description at the bottom. I dont get this anymore and all I get is "no specific information. The icon also used to show a picture and thats gone too. Anybody else having this problem
So did I, I dont see any difference. I wonder what it did
==Try this, go to the menu and select Support . then Initialization of Premium and then click on OKIt worked for me. No problem since.
HI My TV came with sample photos, is it possible to delete them tks
Hi I just bought a 55LM7600. Love the TV except for one little thing. Before this TV, I was using an LG ST600 and I was able to connect to a share drive on my router, a Linksys E3200. I cannot do this with this TV , it can only connect to a network device as long as it is a media server such as windows7 streaming or Plex. Do you know if it is because I am doing something wrong or this is a feature that is just not available on this TV. If not , thats not the end of the...
Hi I just bought a 55LM7600. Love the TV except for one little thing. Before this TV, I was using an LG ST600 and I was able to connect to a share drive on my router, a Linksys E3200. I cannot do this with this TV , it can only connect to a network device as long as it is a media server such as windows7 streaming or Plex. Do you know if it is because I am doing something wrong or this is a feature that is just not available on this TV. If not , thats not the end...
Hi Has anyone update their ST600 to the ST.8.79.198.F update and if so, was there any change to the Netflix menu For example, did the "Genres" go away. I am asking because each time I updated another device (bluray) less and less options were being shown on Netflix, it basically came down to only recommendation for you, new releases and search , the search was pretty much useless tks