or Connect

Posts by Slingblayde

I think Beavis sums up both of those girls nicely.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoS1MCF8AeI
Yes Im going to have to do that, Ive tried factory resetting, new firmware, resetting all my network switches and routers, tried everything but a rain dance, and it doesnt seem to matter.It played MP3's fine a few times, then one day it just stopped. I Didnt do anything different than the previous time, but that time it wouldnt play. These are MP3's I ripped myself off my own cd's also, so its not like they are hack or anything.It streams my ripped movies fine, but not...
I have the Oppo 103 and to be honest Im not that impressed with it. I didnt notice any difference in picture or sound quality going from a PS3 slim to it. And it seems to hang a lot. Even just navigating the menus it sometimes hangs so bad I have to power it down. For a 500 dollar player that people talked up like it was the second coming of Christ this shouldnt be happening. It wont stream MP3 music from my NAS anymore for some reason, if I try it hangs while exploring my...
Heres a couple of Roselyn Sanchez, another magically babelicious hottie. She was stunning in Boat Trip.
A couple of Kate, (hopefully not repeats) by far my hottest Hollywood chick pick. SMOKIN hot in regular clothes, lingerie, and about town including a CHIVE worthy Mind the Gap shot. Im convinced she could make a burlap bag look sexy.....
Yea I guess she was good in SLPB, forgot about that, but The Hunger Games were kinda hammy acting. Kinda like Nic Cage, he won an Oscar, but has to be the worst over actor I've ever seen, but some people think hes great.Diff strokes for diff folks ;-)
Clothes unfortunately.....
Ruh Roh!Im gonna have to tap into the Spank Bank and post some pics then
Tried reading this entire thread, but its just too HUGE, (thats what she said) but it must be done because there is some top shelf tinter in it! I have to add my fave's. Modern Era #1 Kate Beckinsale - she is an absolute knockout even though in every movie she's always marching off somewhere. #2 Roselyn Sanchez - in Boat Trip, all I can say is WOW, that olive skin and dark hair. Oye mamacita, que buena estás! #3 Jessica Alba - Sin City, un-be-lievable. #4 Mila Kunis -...
I have my music setup something like this. Multimedia>Music>Pink Floyd>Animals>(list of mp3's) So my pink floyd folder has a bunch of their albums inside as individual folders, so I select the Animals folder, that folder opens up displaying the list of mp3's inside it. And I just select the first song and would hit play before, now I cant even get it to display the list of albums inside the Pink Floyd folder My Multimedia folder contains my pictures, movies, and music in...