or Connect

Posts by Demolitions

Hello Everyone, I purchased a old Sansui 350a receiver hooked up some old 100w kenwood house speakers not long ago. Once in a while it would make a popping sound from the speakers. Took it apart and cleaned out the potentiometer's (Bass Treble Volume And Balance), With DeoxIt. The popping did not go away but became less frequent. After sitting for a few months i turned it back on and imediately Popping maybe 3-5 times then no sound at all for about 1-2 minutes then...
I have a work around for my Movie backups that are 5-9GB in size, So i can split them with out losing any quality . And i can adjust the file size appropriately for any new backups i make. Not one movie stutters or skips. Only downfall is the file type limitation.
I Would 'LOVE' To Win Either Prize ! Don't Have A Big TV, and my Organizer Weighs a ton so a tablet would come in handy. That Projector would look pretty nice Gaming, If i could buy one i would. Crossing my fingers.
Just wanted to let everyone know, I purchased a samsung M2 portable 500GB HDD on sale from newegg. about $54.99. I had to download a samsung program to format to fat32 as windows would only show NTFS or eXFAT. The software was pretty simple to use and worked well and the quick format option took maybe 35sec. Plugged the hard drive into my samsung 1080p9 and BAM powered up no problem and played movies smoothly. I don't understand why samsung lied about power output and...
I have a Samsung 1080p9 Dvd Player, i am looking into buying a External harddrive and wanted to be sure that i can use a Usb Powered Hard drive. I can't seem to find any info on the power output on the usb connector. I have read other threads that say External harddrives do work but they were 3.5" self powered Harddrives. I Would Like to maybe Piece together my own Portable Harddrive so I know What The Dive/Specs Are im getting, So i guess the question is has anyone here...
Well Not Impressed mostly because it won't go fullscreen(via HDMI). Tested it on a couple different Monitor's and tv. in 720p mode it has a resolution @ 1220x690 so i get black all around the menu. 1080p screen offset still. lags in 1080p. 1080p is 1820x1030 resolution. Software issue as the Boot Screen is full screen. Worst is that playing any format movie the screen is off center down and to the right about half inch. cutting off the image. I have Submitted a RMA to...
Just got one from newegg,ca. Cost me $104 plus tax shipping over all was $130. We have hst here so they tax the hell out of us. Back to the topic @ hand. It is very hard to get more information about the product, there is no way to tell which Arm cortex A9 cpu it is. Multi or single Core(big Difference). Also i have not been able to find any specs about the Arm 800 gpu. I have read some of the manuals and even with the android os, it can play some games and run...