or Connect

Posts by Mike1527

Hey guys, I really wanted to snag the 42st30 but of course it was unavailable for me to do so, now I'm deciding between the st, gt, and vt models. Most likely I will go for the 50st50 because I'm in college and it's a nice looking tv for the money. However, what are the differences between them? I'm mostly going to do gaming (60%) then (30%) movies and (10%) tv. I wish it was smaller but I think a 50" wall mounted would look sick haha. Thanks! Mike
They say that its online but when you try to check out it States that it is out of stock.
How does it par against the hx729? I think its a lot more money just for the 929.
Yeah I just checked it's really low on stock i don't even think I'll be able to get it (nearest best buy said they can't even order it warehouse is empty no other stores close have it). What would be a good alternative for 42"? I know this is the plasma forum but around this size I feel like I might have to go with an LCD/LED. :/
Well i want to go as small as possible around 42, but i guess i can fit a 50" (its going in my bedroom and i dont want it to dominate it haha) but ill check em out . Thanks!What does the st50 offer compared to the st30? Is it just better picture quality, deeper blacks/blues etc?
Then what would u recommend for a plasma around 40-51"?
It has to do with both, but i didn't notice it until you mentioned it! my fault i posted it on here.
Hey guys, Im in the market for a plasma (I do a lot of gaming/movies) but I'd be fine with an led/lcd as long as it has higher hZ. Was looking into panasonic plasmas (because the deals right now are insane) I know it's a little difficult to grab hands on one so I'm either leaning towards the sony hx729 or the nx729, either samsungs 7000/8000 series plasmas (which I'm unsure of the differences. Any other ideas for a good plasma (that might be in stock during this time)...
Hey guys, Im in the market for a plasma (I do a lot of gaming/movies) but I'd be fine with an led/lcd as long as it has higher hZ. Was looking into panasonic plasmas (because the deals right now are insane) I know it's a little difficult to grab hands on one so I'm either leaning towards the sony hx729 or the nx729, either samsungs 7000/8000 series plasmas (which I'm unsure of the differences. Any other ideas for a good plasma (that might be in stock during this time)...
I'm not trying to argue at all or anything, just saying i guess i want to hear that roar of the mustang behind me when i watching "I Am Legend" or something. Not saying i'm going to need the full 5.0* system all the time(i could fit it, just no sub :P) sometimes so at least i have that capacity whenever i do watch a movie. Yeah, i'm gonna check out the place this weekend, thanks.