or Connect

Posts by Drivingrain

Thanks very much Shift... Since I dont want to unwire the fronts a few hours before kickoff, I'll hold off until tomorrow and call Definitive when I can. Of course I have a 6am flight Monday and wont be able to really troubleshoot with them until Friday. It looks like Ill endure two weeks of NFL with no bass...boo. Thanks again, DR
I just gave it a full body massage with high pressure and...no sounds...
I also have a Prosub 600 that is not getting any bass sound though. The test tone through my Marantz is silent when it gets to the sub. The red light is off....so I figured it was a power/fuse problem.HOWEVER, I run my front speaker wires through the subwoofer and it is still passing through the sub without any problem. Full, clear sound in those fronts.What the heck could the problem be? Again, the sub:1. Has a power light and it is dark (there is no on/off or sleep...
thanks. Toggling DHCP from on to off and back to on again got it to work. And with that set I now have a 7.1 system in the main room and two Rocketfish wireless speakers throughout the house as B's for continious listening as we move from room to room. I wish the Rocketfish was louder, but it works well for our needs and plays well with the Marantz AVR.
I should also mention that Im able to use my Marantz Iphone app with no problem whatsoever. On that same phone, Itunes cant see the AVR. Im stumped!
I added a Rocketfish hub and two receivers for my B-speakers tonight. Then I started airplay to test it. It was streaming fine for a minute and, for the first time since I purchased this AVR three weeks ago, the airplay logo disappeared from my Iphone. The AVR still gets the internet via wire with no difficulty. The Iphone is still on the same network as the AVR. I turned off the Rocketfish thinking it was interference and it didnt help. There's just no Airplay...
Thanks, Im on Directv and seeing a line on all programming. Commercials/Palladia promos,etc. is perfect. Just the actual programs.
Ok, understood thanks. So the only way is RF? Any recommended RFs out there? Again, functionaliy is more important than quality for these particular speakers....
There seems to be lines on Palladia on the left side during its programming, not its commercials. Does everyone else experience this on Palladia?
Im one of those that do not want to run additional cables for my B outputs. I have a Marantz 5006 AVR which can run a discreet B channel. All Im looking for is sound out of that B channel; the quality of sound matters less. And hard wiring to my somewhat remote spots from the AVR is not an option. So I'd like a bluetooth speaker that will transmit from my AVR to the speakers wherever they may be. Range isnt an issue. What speakers are out there to handle this job? ...