or Connect

Posts by semschaf

Thanks I will look into your suggestion. Anyone have any other thoughts?
Thanks for the reply. Yes the cables are run.
Please help! I am in the process of choosing equipment for a home theater/entertainment area. It will be used for 80 percent movies, 20 percent music. I am not an audiophile but would like the system to sound good. The room is 17x45x13. The couch is about 14 feet from the tv which is mounted over a fireplace. My budget is $6000-$10000. I was considering def tech mythos 10 for lcr, gem xl x4 for surrounds, 2 Hsu VTF-15h subwoofers, and denon 4311 receiver. I have grown...
Please help! I am in the process of choosing equipment for a home theater/entertainment area. It will be used for 80 percent movies, 20 percent music. I am not an audiophile but would like the system to sound good. The room is 17x45x13. The couch is about 14 feet from the tv which is mounted over a fireplace. My budget is $6000-$10000. I was considering def tech mythos 10 for lcr, gem xl x4 for surrounds, 2 Hsu VTF-15h subwoofers, and denon 4311 receiver. I have grown...
And I greatly appreciate the questions and the help.
I plan to mount the center directly above or below the tv. The left and rights are at 8 feet but I may try to move them down.
Yes one row about 15 feet from the tv
Tv is mounted over fireplace facing the long direction of the room. The other end of the room is a bar.
Yes speakers sub and receiver however budget is slightly flexible
It is already wired for on walls. Large room 16x45 with 14 foot ceilings.