or Connect

Posts by radi4fun

Hey guys I had a question regarding some Klipsch Quintet SL speakers. I was wondering if it is possible to just use 3 speakers from the Klipsch Quintet SL home theater system? I have an opportunity to buy the center and two front speakers at $160. Is it ok to just use this 3 speakers as my home theater system? I was thinking of having the center speaker under the projector screen and the two front standing speakers in the back. Would this be fine? I ordered a new...
Hi guys, I needed some help on finding some budget speakers for my setup. I have an average size master bedroom, and i need some sound system in it to be used with my epson 8350 projector. I just recently bought a new Denon 1612 for $199 and would like to hook up some budget speakers with it. I was leading towards some 2.1 system but then I saw Monoprice 8247 for about $84 http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2 I was wondering are there any good 2.1...
I just called Crutchfield and told them the same story as yours and they bough it. First he said the price has been $219 for some weeks now and it has not changed. He was like, you must have used some sort of discount code to get that price. I told him no, it shows up as 199 in the cart this morning and now when i finally go home and order it, it jumped up in price. He put me on hold for like 3 minutes and said, ok i'll do 199.99 shipped to your door by 05/10/2012 I have...
Hey guys, I need to buy a home theater system due to i just bought an Epson 8350 projector for my bedroom and now i need to add sound. I have about $300 left over to spend on some sound. I was reading some threads here and came up with a small setup. I wanted some advise from experts before i buy anything. This is what I have and want to hook up to my projector: DVR Cable Box (HDMI) PS3 (HDMI) Laptop (HDMI) Desktop (HDMI) This is what I am thinking of...
Hey guys I just bought a new 8350 and hooked it up 1st time last night and man this is awesome. This is my 1st projector and i'm loving it every single moment. I had a few Noob questions regarding the projector. This projector dose not have any speakers so I was wondering is it possible to hook up 2.1 computer speakers to this projector? i have a really good Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Computer Speakers and i was hoping to use them wit the PJ. last night i watched a movie via...
I actually just finally decided to open the box and just see how it looks on the wall and OMG This is AMAZING. i don't think i need a screen. The image looked sooo good. All i did was just made a shelf with heavy duty clamps and a heavy duty shelf from home depot and put the projector and hooked up the laptop via HDMI and right out the box it is nice. I think i projected about 150" diagonally and man it was awesome. I want to get 150" screen because going down to 120"...
I was thinking, if I buy all the materials for the frame and a good screen fabric from eBay, it still isn't going to be cheap. probabley will cost me float to $200. I was thinking, are there any decent screens out there for about $300? If the screen is that much important, I do not wan to skimp on it but also it's hard to justify the $400+ price on a screen. Maybe I'm just a noob that still has not figured out how important is screen. I like the idea of a fixed screen,...
Hey guys, I am about to take a plunge into this home theater experience. I have found a good deal on a projector. I'll be getting a new 8350 Projector for $875 locally and I was wondering what kind of screen do i need. My original thought was to spend $1,000 total on a PJ and screen. Once i found the deal on the PJ, i started to look for a good 120" screen. I am shocked at how expensive the screens are. There are screens that are 3/4 price of what i paid for the...
Thanks for all the reply guys, this is awesome. Now i do have a 42" 720P Samsung LCD TV that i currently use. its good and gets the job done. I currently use the PS3 to watch movies through. I don't plan any 3D games or movies yet. I don't mind going 720P but the main reason i don't like it is due to its resolution. it is 1280x720. I think its too small for to be used with PC. at the moment i'm so used to having a 1920x1200 resolution monitor that going something...
wow that is one expensive bulb. hopefully i can catch the W6000 on sale again as right now all of them are like $1200 a piece.