or Connect

Posts by TVMan1414

Any body else have any suggestions/information? Anyone else notice this with the center....I would just be shocked if the center channel is already messed up. Only used it for maybe 10 hrs so far.
I appreciate the response. Yes, I have all set to 80 Hz except the rear surrounds and thats because Audyssey set them to 100 Hz and I know you can't lower what Audyssey sets...only raise them. But all speakers are set to Small. You are right though...it could just be that the songs I have listened to don't have much bass.I still am not sure why the sound from the center channel sounds this way when watching Fast Five and Star Wars the complete trilogy...during some high...
Hey Klipsch owners, I have a couple things I was hoping to get some help with. I have made some adjustments since I had my system and last set it up. It sounds pretty good now....I now turn it up more too and can really get the theater experience (its pretty loud too). A couple things though: 1). How can I get more bass when listening to HD radio and Pandora. It seems to be pretty good in the movies I watch but just seems flat when listening to music. When I ran...
So I have played around with it some more and it seems when I move the mic farther away from the center I get better read outs. So I don't think its a defective mic or speaker, I think it just may have to do with room layout. Does this sound like a safe assumption?I got it down to -7db at one point and right now in my current spot I finally got it below to -11db. That may have to do for now considering my room layout is not very HT friendly.
TVMan1414 here again with another problem. So thanks to everyone for their input because I went back an re-ran Audyssey and now my sub channel level is at 0db instead of the -12db like before. But still have one issue. I failed to mention this before because I am new to this and did not realize this until running my new Audyssey test but my center is still setting itself at -12 db after running Audyssey....what is going on?? Can anyone offer any suggestions or help on...
Hello all, This may be a dumb question but I noticed that on all the Blurays I play on my PS3 that is connected to my TV (UN55D8000) have black bars on top and bottom. I know this has something to do with aspect ratio but after viewing videos online and seeing pictures, I saw some people watching Bluray movies in fullscreen (no black bars). Is there a way to do this? I really like full screen but I do not know what choices I have or what my be best for viewing. Any...
I am not sure what is meant by trim level? Are you speaking of the volume on the actual sub? Before running Audyssey, I had it set at 0 db.
I put it in the red recliner, tan recliner, open space at right of red recliner, and then 3 spots right in from of these and then two others.I got a tripod to try this weekend, so we will see.Thanks Again!
I put it in the red recliner, tan recliner, open space at right of red recliner, and then 3 spots right in from of these and then two others.I got a tripod to try this weekend, so we will see.Thanks Again!
I have attached some pictures of my room for the layout.     I know the speakers and room are probably not ideal but does anyone have any more input that might help me given the photos and information above?