or Connect

Posts by abcd426

Thanks for that, at least there's an explanation I started feeling like maybe it's just me lol it's strange that I didn't notice this the first time I saw a 3d movie, I guess it could be since it was my first time to experience it so I wasn't that much focused on the popouts and what-not like I am now. I think that probably does happen to me that my eyes are trying to track the pop-out. About the 3d viewpoint, I wasn't exactly sure what you meant, you mean to just change...
well I went to the store today to see the hdtv's and I think it is my eyes since I noticed the same thing on their hdtv's and I saw two different ones, panasonic and lg, they had a sony and samsung but, I already have a sony so didn't need to check it and the samsung wasn't working. i believe with the lg (passive) it was a little less but, it was still there I don't have problem seeing depth but, when the 3d is supposed to "come at you" or look like it's coming out of...
Is that what I'm seeing it's called crosstalk? It's still happening but now it's not as bad as it was for some reason but, not as good as it seems it should be like it seemed the first time I saw Captian America 3d. Now, what happens is that I see the depth in 3d fine but, when the 3d has that effect that it's "coming at you" like snowing, or paper flying around or whatever etc. then all of a sudden I lose focus. I can't tell if it's just my eyes that can't focus on the 3d...
The thing is that without the blurryness / cross-eyed effect, I was really impressed and satisfied with the 3d picture when I first saw Captain America 3d. Actually even now earlier when I was watching transformers after I got it working it was looking good but, if it can get any better I'm definately interested in that, anyway after seeing the 3d on the 46" I want a bigger hdtv like a 55" or 60ish it makes me want to see a bigger picture so this is a good opportunity for...
It was actually difficult for me to make the decision between passive and active but, I had read something about the passive ones "leaking" picture that's not 1080p or something and went with active instead. I should have gone to the store and viewed them before making a decision like this, just took my chances I guess. Even though I had found deals on the LG costing less than the Sony. Actually I'll probably not be able return it or it will be too costly and a hassle...
i just spoke with sony support they said there are no syncing options available in the tv, so what do I do now? I have to return the tv and get one that does have it? the only reason I bought it was for 3d, since I already had a decent regular hdtv
ok thanks for the info, can you tell me where I can find info on how to to "reverse the sync on the glasses" ? from a quick google search it seems that it's supposed to be a setting on the tv? the thing is that i don't think i have that on my sony bravia - KDL46EX720 hdtv, so what can I do?
I think it might be my eyes since this time I was adjusting the depth on all the settings for a bit, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2 this time in the negative it was getting worst and on +2 it didn't seem too bad but, I still saw the lines/blurryness outside of the images/characters, and then after a bit I put it back to 0 and the blurryness around the images/characters went away. Before it would get blurry on the depthness it seemed like when there was 3d images, it felt like I couldn't...
I just got my first 3d hdtv - Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX720 - 46". Well the first night I watched Captain America in 3d and it looked great I couldn't notice any problems. Then yesterday I changed the settings in my room since at first the hdtv was in the corner of the room, so I changed everything in my room and now the hdtv is infront of the wall directly infront / center to the seating area about 7-8 ft. away. The tv is a little bit lower to the floor since I changed the...