or Connect

Posts by roman_gp

Hey guys, I have a NAS (Synology 1512+) and a 3D projector (EPSON EH-TW6000W). To watch movies I use my notebook which is connected to an AV receiver. Last week I bought a mobo and CPU because it was really cheap and decided to build my first HTPC. I want to use the following parts: 1. Asus P8Z77-M Pro (already have) 2. Intel Core i5 3570K (already have) 3. G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB DDR3-1600 CL9 kit (4GB or 8GB don't make much difference in price) 4. Samsung 840 Series...
Thank you all for your input. Finally I got X-16, really enjoy them
Hello, I'm looking for new bookshelf front speakers for Onkyo 609. I've listened to many speakers and made my choice - Excite X16. A friend of mine advised Kef R300, but I don't have time to listen to them. My room is about 35m2. I watch movies and listen to all kinds of music. Which of the speakers do you think are better? Are there other speakers I should consider, they must be not higher than 450cm?
Hello everyone, I'm looking for good 5.1 THX speakers for my setup. I have Epson EH-TW6000W beamer, Onkyo TX-NR609 and a big screen (3000x1700). My living room is 3500 wide and 7000 long, unfortunately I have low ceiling, it's around 2450, so I have not much space under the screen for the front speakers, and I have no other place for them. So they must be not higher than 500mm. My budget is around 800 euro, which I think is a bit tight. Any suggestions would be...