or Connect

Posts by capnsmak

Thanks for the review, Ralph! I'll check it out. 
This is how the internet sounds right now.   
Walt Disney just announced that it will buy Lucasfilm from George Lucas for $4.05 billion in cash and stock! This includes the Star Wars franchise, Indiana Jones franchise, ILM, LucasArts, and Skywalker sound.    Here's what George Lucas had to say:     The announcement also mentions that Star Wars Episode 7 is scheduled for release in 2015. Episodes 8 and 9 are planned as well, every 2-3...
Since it's somewhat on-topic, here's the Family Guy spoof of one of the greatest sci-fi moments ever:  
  Good question... I viewed it as top overall. But I think with sci-fi especially, it's important to weight the look/sound high in your decision. For me, one of the reasons Bladerunner is so high is because they did such a good job with the Blu-ray. It really wasn't until the recent Blu-ray release that it moved to the #1 position for me. 
  Yeah, Back to the Future is one that I forget about when it comes to sci-fi... in that case, I would have that on my list for sure. 
  I know, I know...it's impossible to narrow it down to just 5. But I did, and so can you! Here we go, in order:     1. BladeRunner 2. Children of Men 3. Aliens  4. Terminator 2 5. Dark City