or Connect

Posts by Edwin Vega

the dea stils but theres noting out there or maybe modding the nvidia sorround system also that cold be rat forr some dualview or simulview on a gaming pc
http://www.avsforum.com/content/type/61/id/68912/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL
hope this will elp yo also you cand built one that can fit those 4 glasses that ou have i heva 2 vs 3d and 5 pairs and tis will work for me wood will be fine but painted:D
I am looking for a device were I connect two HDMI make an effect that I can see each HDMI with each glasses
An can use an arduino box that sends the commands
i already hack my 3d shutter glassses to one pair left and the other one right. it work great on games side by side but i want to go to another level. i got a bluetooth transmiter that i can conect an av stereo cable to it and sent it to my bluetooth headphones. that will work if i conect my ps3 to the transmiter and use one of the glasses to watch it while my cable box connected to the other glasses and sound by speakers. i want to know if there is any device that can...
I solve the Sony glasses a/b problem on Samsung I go to best buy and use the HDMI detective and copy the code and also with my Sony tablet s I add to my remote controller the it command for the simulview so when I pressed the button on my Sony tablet it will make the it commands that do the ps3d TV .then I block the Samsung ir and turn on my glasses by the Sony tablet and put my TV on 3d and the glasses will work a/b on the Samsung thinking that is connected to the ps3d TV