or Connect

Posts by BestInTheWorld

The only beef I have with the S30s is they aren't that aesthetically pleasing. I like the BS22s' look a lot more.
The general consensus is this is a very good speaker, considering how inexpensive it is. I am thinking of getting Pioneer's matching subwoofer to help with the low end. There is no store in my city that carries these so I will have to gamble-- order online and test it out at home. The only drawback to these is it apparently needs a powerful amp to drive these speakers, in order for them to sound great-- going by several reviews on Amazon.com If the subwoofer is no good,...
So having only learned about their existence this week, I have tried looking for reviews online but only came across one review on Amazon.com. I have not visited the store that carries them to give them a listen, but for those who like Polk Audio, how are their new TSX line up of speakers? I know the TSX 110b are replacing their TSi100 lines and supposedly, because of the new materials and construction methods, these are much better than their predecessors. Anyone have...
Most speaker docks are designed with the iPad and iPhone in mind-- neither of which I own at the moment. I do have a laptop and will likely be getting a cheapish MP3/AAC player to connect via Bluetooth or some kind of connection, and am looking for something that sounds good. My price range is $200 to $500 USD/CAD. I have my sights on two of Samsung's docks; the DAE 570 and the DAE 750. The latter usually goes on sale every few months here in my city, so if I were to go...
^ In my eyes, that is no different than obtaining it for "free" in less than ethical ways IMO. But that is just me. So it really is all or nothing for me. If I sell a CD or two as an example, I will not and cannot keep the lossless files I have made myself.
What I am worried about is if I grow to 200 CDs I will have less physical space in my room. Sure it doesn't sound bad if I owned my own home, which I don't. I only rent right now... or maybe I'm making excuses.
I have been buying CDs since late last year and it's coming from an age of never buying music, period, and only obtaining them in less than moral/legal ways. However, I have about 62 albums I have on my "wish list" Word document I have made since 2 months ago. The reason I buy CDs since it's tangible and feels like I own the album I have paid for, instead of something that has no physical properties (e.g. any digital file). So essentially what I want to ask is; if I go...
My drywall is smooth-- free of any holes or bumps, and is an ivory color. It is matte and not semi-gloss. I used to own the Epson 8350 which was an AMAZING projector but the BenQ W1070st has my interest. Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the revised version of the normal w1070, right?I am on TrustedReviews.com reading about the W1070st, and amazingly, from only 1 meter away from a wall, a 65" image can be made. I needed my Epson 12 feet away and maximum optical zoom of...
I feel indirect pressure to get a Panasonic AE8000, and don't want to nor can I "afford" a $3000+ projector. I am looking at $1500 or lower priced, 1080p PJs but feel I have to, since all my buddies are saying how awesome Pacific Rim was in theaters, in 3D. One of them said he's going to upgrade and get a 60 inch 3DTV and I want to make sure my friends will still come over to watch a movie once in a while on a projector in 2D. I'm afraid people will go over to his house...
Isn't the Aeros coming this fall? The link you provided, shows how large these speakers are (compared to Min 21) and wouldn't these new Aeros be true 2-way speakers, like Cambridge's S30?