or Connect

Posts by txredxj

avr was 3d 1.4 hdmi and high speed cables. i never tried it strait into tv from ps3. i have heard ps3 is kind of flaky with movies but i had no problem with games.
the higher refresh rates give off a soap opera effect were everything is shown in finer detail. most people are use to older displays that have the back ground as fuzzy or out of focus to give a feeling of depth. i like to have it at 120high when i watch movies just because i find myself focusing on parts of a frame rather than it as a whole with the higher 240. im sure this is just how we are conditioned from using older displays. i do turn it up when i game. being able...
i had problems with 3d at first. ps3 through avr then to tv i got horrible dross talk on hugo. so much so i didnt even mess with it again. i have since got a sony 3d player and ps3 glasses hooked strait to tv with optical from player to avr. i didnt try the sharp glasses so i cant say wich is better. i watched abe lincoln vampire hunter and i had to look over the top just to make sure it was still in 3d a few times. it was alot better from the past setup and i dint have...
had my 60le847u for about 5 months and not one problem out of it. i did have some issues with 3d on ps3. i have since bought a sony 3d player and ps3 glasses. pre-pro isnt 1.4hdmi so i have toshlink from player to pre-pro and hdmi to tv. got the warrany from sharp and if my set craps out on me i will try to opt out with a check. figure the 80" might be cheaper by then and it will make a good down payment for one, if sharp is still around. i had a plasma before and still...
the way i have my living room set up is less than ideal and possibly really bad. it is all shifted to one side instead of centered in the room. it is a small 1 bedroom house i rent. i disabled the surround speakers and it actually sounded a bit better. after reading about power ratings on avr's this makes sense i guess. i have been looking at emotiva umc-1 and xpa-5 as an upgrade from my cheap pioneer avr. i dont get hdmi 1.4 with the umc-1 but i tried 3d and it wasnt all...
so i have tried setting up 5.1 in my house but my room is small and cant get rear speakers to work. couch is against wall and i have tried different configs and it just becomes distracting. so i just have my rears setting on my front speakers for now. i was into car audio for a while and always liked a good clean 2 channel setup. so what are my options when just dealing with speakers in front? i read some place about running 5 channels with 3 across and two up high. i dont...
lol you got me on the Chinese manual part. i was trying to think to think how a Chinese manual would help somebody use an ipad? almost 5 minutes ive been thinking wtf then it hits me, she must be Chinese!
i work for an oil field company that deals with guys that have hardly any computer experience. the best way i have found is to make screen shots and use a marker to point where to click and what its for at the bottom. then do it while they watch and then watch them a few times while they use the guide. make a copy of it and give them your number because you will be amazed how far they can get off track. i also did this with my mom on how to use facebook and she has given...
60" sharp aquos quattron 3d. upgrade from 50" sanyo plasma pioneer vsx-821 cheap 5.1 3d receiver silverstone case asus micro mobo lg dvd drive amd phenom x4 945 processor 2 sticks of 4g ram shurikan fan geforce 5tx 550ti video card hd homerun dual tuner pvr. mounted in case to keep clutter down 500gb and 160 gb hdd 300gb freeagent external hdd fsp 650w power supply before hd home run and extra hdd hd homerun hot glued to power supply added a fan to move air...
i am going to try this. i finally got a chance to pick up an optical cable for the audio. just have to go and rent another 3d movie.