or Connect

Posts by kmarker

stevelion, thanks for the reply. It's nice to see that someone else has experienced the same problem.
The free Prime movie I tried was "Shooter", thought I wasn't sure whether it should have been in 5.1 or not. It showed as HD in the Amazon app on the LG, but on the Amazon website it shows as widescreen stereo. When I streamed it, the HD indicator next to the connection status was on. The other movie I tried was not a free Prime. It was the HD version of Inception.
I contacted LG and they said there are no limitation for the Amazon app and it should support 5.1.
Good point. Though I trust Amazon's customer support over LG's crappy support.
I'm trying to stream a HD movie on a LG LHB976 Blue-ray Home Theatre combo unit using the Amazon app that's on it. The picture streams as HD, but I'm getting audio in stereo instead of 5.1. The unit is connected via Cat 5e directly to my router. A speed test on my connection shows I'm running at 22 Mbps. I get 5.1 on other inputs into the box. I have the latest firmware for the box. I can't find any option under settings to change the audio. I contacted Amazon and they...
It does have both Netflix and Vudu, but I'm not a member of either of those services.
Unfortunately, streaming over wireless did not fix the problem. I'm starting to think Amazon lied to me and the app for this LG device does not support 5.1. I really wish I could find someone who is having the same problem, even if they're using Netflix instead of Amazon, so that I know it's the unit and not Amazon.
When I talked with Amazon they said my LG device was on the list of supported devices and that there should be no limitation on the video or audio type supported. I also verified that my LG device is on the list of supported devices that's posted on the Amazon website.
I'm trying to stream a HD movie on a LG LHB976 Blue-ray Home Theatre combo unit using the Amazon app that's on it. The picture streams as HD, but I'm getting audio in stereo instead of 5.1. The unit is connected via Cat 5e directly to my router. A speed test on my connection shows I'm running at 22 Mbps. I get 5.1 on other inputs into the box. I have the latest firmware for the box. I can't find any option under settings to change the audio. I contacted Amazon and...
I'm trying to stream a HD movie on a LG LHB976 Blue-ray Home Theatre combo unit using the Amazon app that's on it. The picture streams as HD, but I'm getting audio in stereo instead of 5.1. The unit is connected via Cat 5e directly to my router. A speed test on my connection shows I'm running at 22 Mbps. I get 5.1 on other inputs into the box. I have the latest firmware for the box. I can't find any option under settings to change the audio. I contacted Amazon and...