or Connect

Posts by dkutsch

I bought this set when I was in high school with some money I made over the summer. My parents inherited it when I went off to school and started living on my own. Now that it's about 6 years old, it's not really working properly. It doesn't turn on sometimes, and in order to turn it on you have to remove the plug from the wall and plug it back in. Bottom line, is that it's on life support and my parents are looking for a new tv to replace it. Only thing, is that they/I...
I know I had asked about this a while ago, but just wanted to let you guys know that I went with the Optoma GT750. So many times I thought I knew which one I was gonna get and ended up switching. But I finally pulled the trigger. I should be getting my new projector and 100" screen in the middle of next week. I just want to thank you guys for all your input. It definitely helped me in making my decision. I ultimately went with the GT750 because of the input lag. The fact...
I'm having the same issue here. Are there any other options than calling the manufacturer to ask for more black space?
Out of the three i mentioned above, i was leaning towards the pr8200. Im pretty flexible with the price. I was gonna get the epsin 3010 until i realized it sucked with gaming. So i dont mind spending a little more for more quality. I just want to make sure that its just as good for gaming as the pro8200. I havent read anything comparing the two in strictly gaming/input lag. I play a lot of fps and online, so while i dont mind spending more for more quality, i dont want to...
Just to throw another wrench in the mix, I've also heard a lot of good things about the mitsubishi hc4000. Does anyone know how this compares to the Pro8200 in terms of gaming/input lag? Thanks for all the help so far. I appreciate it.
Thanks for the help. I play a lot of sports games and shooters, and only planned to play in 2D. I think it would be cool to experiment with 3D gaming, but I don't want to base my decision on 3D itself. It would just be a "nice to have" feature in case I wanted to try it out.
I just graduated and I'm going to be going to Ft. Rucker for flight school at the end of the summer. I'm looking for a projector to put it in my room to use primarily for gaming, but also watch television (especially sports). I will use it for watching movies occasionally. I'll be honest, I didn't know much about projectors until recently. I thought I could just pick up a cheap projector and I'd be fine. Boy was I wrong. Anyway, after my research I've narrowed down my...