or Connect

Posts by LugubriousAmeba

Go to System, Console Settings, Start up and Shutdown, set the startup option to WMC It will boot right into WMC
Can't you just turn the speakers down to 0 and call it a day?
What OS are you on? and what does the Supported Formats screen show under sound, properties of your HDMI connection?
If you play the bluray itself does it work? like in power dvd or TMT?
I would also be curious about his supported formats are listed as? Thats from my desktop, but my HTPC shows DTS DTS-HD, ect
Are you on windows 7 or 8? I have the same issue with windows 8. I think the Realtek ati audio driver isn't fully ready yet.
No idea, I can get it to play files fine on my panasonic TV, (using Play To menu) I think it did work in windows 7, but since i didnt use the feature that often i dont remember for sure.Files also play on the built in DNLA app.
No idea, I can get it to play files fine on my panasonic TV, (using Play To menu) I think it did work in windows 7, but since i didnt use the feature that often i dont remember for sure.Files also play on the built in DNLA app.
Anyone else able to get the "Play To" menu to work inside windows 8 with the 818? I get a error saying it cant be controlled, and the receiver is not Windows certified.
Hey guys, so i currently have x2 Infinity Primus p363 x2 Infinity Primus p163 x1 Infinity Primus PC351 x1 Klipsch Reference RW-12d x1 Onkyo TX-NR818 Fry's had a sale for the p153's and i went ahead and picked up two of them for 99. My question is, is it okay to mix these in my existing system and make them by backs, or should i move the p163 to backs and make the p153 the sides? Or return and wait for a sale on another set of p163? I do like the weight of the 153s and...