or Connect

Posts by clancy688

Um, can somebody please summarize what all different Motion Flow settings are doing?I have all those settings (Using Standard atm), but absolutely no idea what they mean. Standard looks fine though, even if there's still some judder while panning. With Smooth, there are no judders anymore...
Um, what else am I talking about when I'm writing "only occurs when there are NO surround speakers connected"? No surround speakers = 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1.So, yes, I'm talking about a 2.0/2.1/3.0/3.1 set up.Back where I tested this with the other 673, there was no problem when the AVR was using a 5.1 set up. But then I went into the manual setup and disabled the surround speakers - and then the problem occured.
I'm 90% sure now that there's a bug in the 673-series. Today I was able to check another RX-V673 model at my electronic dealer's store, and it had exactly the same problem: Sizzling in the right channel. The problem occurs WHEN: - There are no surround speakers connected/enabled (no sizzling when using surround speakers) - The AVR is decoding a Dolby Digital 5.1 track (DTS-HD or TrueHD are unaffected) - A DSP-program is used (no occurence when using Straight, 2ch or...
Nope... http://www.atlantic2u.com/upload/Products/RXV673Back.jpg Look at the back. There are separate jacks for Zone 2.
Hi, recently I bought the RX-V673. Overall I'm very pleased with its performance, but there's a little problem which I think may be a bug... I'm thinking so because in a German board I've found a thread of a user who had exactly the same problem. Anyway: Currently I'm using a 2.1 setup, two front speakers and a sub. I don't know if this is of relevance, but it may, since the other guy also had only stereo. When I'm playing a Dolby Digital track, and I'm using one of the...
It's summer. The sun is shining. You're looking at the horizon. A big, bad weather is coming, with large, dark black clouds. One hour later it's all over you and has concealed the sun. But are its clouds still as black as before when they were looming over the horizon?
Well, okay. Apparently, its 3D is better. No stuttering or glimmering. Then it has gorilla glas. And it has a X-Reality Pro image processor, therefore its upscaling capabilities may be better.
Um... You bought an HX750. You owned it for several weeks. THEN you read a bad review and decided that the TV was bad, therefore to get a new one. Let me ask you this first: Do you have ANY problems with your set? If you don't, why do you want to upgrade?
I don't consider a fault which will disturb me for ONE minute every 20 or so viewing hours "serious".It's rebooting. Once a week. Okay. So, let's say you're watching three hours every day. And there's ONE reboot every seven days. Therefore you'll have a problem which only impacts during less than 0.1% of your viewing time. Is this serious? Of course NOT!But then you want to change the whole set and risk contracting clouding or banding which will annoy you every MINUTE,...
_Don't_ do it. Look at what sets I got when I asked for repair. It took three panels until I was remotely satisfied, with one of them making things even worse! One reboot a week doesn't sound like a serious problem. I wouldn't risk getting a set with serious banding/clouding/flashlighting issues.Even if they only change the electronics, I wouldn't risk it. After opening and closing my tv's cover but _WITHOUT_ changing the panel (the first repair where they realized that...