or Connect

Posts by Madman340

I managed to figure out a very simple solution. I just have a component cable from the Xbox, component to VGA out of the PVR. I delved into my monitor's specs and found it actually supports YPbPr natively, I just needed to change the setting in the monitor. It only runs at 720p like this, but it's not too bad at all.
Right now I've got the gaming edition Hauppauge HD PVR and a few cables. I initially tried a passive cable solution (VGA splitter, one from 360 other to PVR) which just shows a blank screen on the capture software. I imagine this is due to needing an active converter. (Kind of sucks, according to this video it should have worked) Anyway, now I'm back to the drawing board and wondering if anybody can help me out to figure out the best way to go about this. I'm really...
Title says it all. Out of every gamepad you've used, which would you rate above the rest for the best analog sticks? I'm talking longevity; how long it's able to hold up to usage without breaking or losing it's stiffness in the default location (resulting in a drifting cursor/character) Another very important factor being smoothness and ease of movement; basically precision. What is it? If somebody has a controller they hold above others that you've tried and disagree,...
I'm trying to make a cable that will allow me to stream audio from my laptop through my microphone so other people can hear it. (This isn't to make people angry, it's for when I'm in Xbox LIVE parties and people are okay with hearing funny audio clips or songs) I've made an image that should assist you with understanding what I want to do: I have a few questions regarding how this will work. 1. Will it truly be as simple as soldering it all up and it will work as...