or Connect

Posts by ragincajun5220

This auction is for a used, but in perfect working condition, Bic acoustech H100 subwoofer. This is an excellent bang for the buck at its normal sale price on Amazon of 250, and a steal for 150 which is my sale price. There are no real marks or scratches on the speaker that I can see, minor if any at all. See the attached pic. I have another listing with a 3 speaker center channel and bookshelf av123 setup that would go perfectly with this sub if you are interested. I...
Hey guys, I have a set of 3 speakers from Av123 that I am no longer using. They are in excellent shape with no issues I am aware of. Very robust and sound good, just check the reviews here. You will find nothing better than this for the money I am selling these for. They come in a nice cherry style finish (color blind, not entirely sure what color lol). Please see the attached pic. All speakers are matching. I can ship them, but it will add to the cost. These are...
Thank you guys, this reinforces my decisionI will wait for Memorial Day weekend to see if the sales get any better and make a move then regardlessThanks!
Really?The sites arePowersellerNYCAlltimetvEast coast tvAbe's of MaineBh videoI ordered a tv a long time ago from bh and had a great experience.Are there documented problems with people ordering from these sites? They all have excellent feedback on google fwiw
^^^ Not sure what you mean exactly? They are selling for 1800 on a number of websites online
hey guys, figured this would be a good place to ask this question. I am in the market for a 55 to 60 inch TV. My main room is quite bright, so plasma is out. I am considering the Sony KDL-55HX850 (even though it is last years model) and the Samsung ES8000 and F7100 models. Is this TV still competitive at an 1800 dollar price point? Seems like a great deal, and the reviews are glowing from owners and from professional reviewers. Any feedback would be great. My...
damn that's a hell of a deal
Thanks mate, and yes it is set up as "bi-amp" in the mcacc settings menuI will try single setup and if this doesn't work I will swap out speakers to eliminate that as an issueEdit : fixed it. Massively idiotic issue. Bi wiring was done by my installer (ran wires through walls etc) and he plugged into the "front wide" instead of the surround backs. So I swapped em out to the proper location and all is well.Had to pull a bunch of stuff out and use a flashlight to see but...
I have a weird problem that I cannot figure out........ in any source that is in stereo mode, or when I choose stereo mode, for music for example, the source is very muffled and sounds like a horrible recording. I cannot figure out why this is. If I listen to a any source and swap from stereo to some sort of enhanced or theater effect, it sounds normal again. But any feature that uses ONLY my two main speakers sounds awful and very muffled and wrong. I will say that I AM...
I have a weird problem that I cannot figure out........ in any source that is in stereo mode, or when I choose stereo mode, for music for example, the source is very muffled and sounds like a horrible recording. I cannot figure out why this is. If I listen to a any source and swap from stereo to some sort of enhanced or theater effect, it sounds normal again. But any feature that uses ONLY my two main speakers sounds awful and very muffled and wrong. I will say that I...