or Connect

Posts by AreasInteligent

First of all i want to start saying that i live in Mexico. Mexico has a very strict customs policy for importing any fabric, the average tax for a fabric is arround 500% percent plus tax, plus freight, puls custom fees,etcetera. You might get where im going. Im looking for a local fabric option, if not local at least a National product that has some of the characteristics of GOM fabric. So what should i look for in a Fabric? Elasticity? Wooven type of making? What...
I think i have to take that courses also. It is must. We are looking forward to making the diference in our territory. it is scary how few knowladge of this very important subject the so called professionals where i live have.How can i contact you to ask more about the price of your service?Regards.
mtbdudex I completly understand what you are saying. If you read my post i said that our expert in charge of this kind of projects left us in the middle of the project. I came here to find a way to solve this, because acording to schedule we most be installing in a couple of weeks. There are not many experts around where i live, belive me i know my own mexicana, a lot of people might say they know how to do it but it is another thing to do it properly. And the few...
Thanks for the tip. They are kind of our competition, we are also an integration company, allthough not in the same cities than we are in and they are very big company not like us we are more like boutique personalized service. We used to have our expert in the matter but it is no longer with us and i wish to adress this subject as soon as posible because i have to start installing the equipment in two weeks. We are working to solve this void left by the expert that left...
Ohh yeahh forgot to mention that i am in Mexico, so the constructions here are made of block and concrete..
Hi guys, Im new at this Forum as you can see so please bare with me and my ignorance, also english is not my first language so please forgive my writting. I need help with the sound treatmets for this HT project. My company does home automation, integration, security, cctv, distributed audio, well you get the picture. This is the first time we do a dedicated Home Theater room, in the past we have installed projectors, screens, and audio but in leaving rooms or...