or Connect

Posts by SonyPhila

Sony said that the Final match of the World Cup will be recorded in 4K atleast.
I'm looking for an calibrator in the Philadelphia/ New Jersey Area. I'm looking to refer he/she to a customer for calibration services. If anybody has any references please PM me. Thanks in advance.
Thank you for the heads up
I'm looking for an calibrator in the Philadelphia/ New Jersey Area. I'm looking to refer he/she to a customer for calibration services. If anybody has any references please PM me. Thanks in advance.
Sorry it is around the 30:00 minute mark or so.
If you can find a replay of the CES Presentation at around the 28:30 mark. He mentions that a new 4K media player will be coming
There will be a new 4K media server that will handle the new stuff. It was address last night doing the Sony CES Presentation
The HDMI 2.0 firmware upgrade was released on or around November 25th, 2013 XBR-X850A/XBR-X900A All four HDMI inputs will be upgraded They will support 4K Ultra HD at 60p (3840X2160) with a Max Color Depth (YCbCr 4:2:0) 8 Bit But the 4K media server has to be connected to HDMI 4 because of the HDCP 2.2
What are your concerns with the HDMI 2.0 Upgrade?
I do apologize. I'm looking for a fixed frame screen that is about 96 inches and I watch lot of Blu-rays and 3d content. My budget for a screen is for around $1000. Looking for standard gain, no acoustic transparent screen. Brand doesn't really matter much but quality does if that helps