or Connect

Posts by Garnoch

Thanks, man for posting those for everyone and explaining your reasoning on your contrast setting. Odd though that I haven't seen any other actual calibrations that way, but very interesting. Plus it's nice to know I might not be nuts that I had to go to 52 for my Color. I could have actually gone to 53 after this update but thought something must be wrong.I'm not going to ask you to go through the trouble of plugging mine in to see if they come out like 10k's did, but...
Thanks, man, that was awesome of you to do! So his gamma is a little high too and he was seeing a blue push too. I took mine down a little but looks almost the same, though I do think mine is a touch better..... by eye Actually though, your readings don't match his readouts very interesting. Can't wait to see Jestered's on your panel! Turbo - post your newest settings
In the first link you'll see the Movie settings and the second link os the part of the review that contains the pictures of his read outs, similar to yours.
Damn, I knew my panel still had too strong of a blue push, so it looks like that push shows up on yours too. You start to pull it down though so much and start to think you're going nuts. I should have gone farther actually. Thanks, man!Same with gamma. I didn't think I'd have to come down another notch past CNETs, but I should. Okay, so that and take a little more of the blue out, which I felt anyway. Thanks, man!! I just wonder if I should actually do those two...
Now while you're at it with those settings in ..... Here are my original settings, which as I've said are CNETs, being you won't have to change much of what you already have in there. The second link is the readouts. What would be interesting is to see how different the read out is on your panel - showing how different panels can...
Ha not I, no idea. You're handy capping me by not using my Movie mode setting instead though haha.Now calibrate it and simply say how different it looks to your eye.
HA, I needed a laugh. I can save you the time and a lot of money. I'm half blind and can't hear a freakin' thing any more - just don't tell my clients. Remember though, I said 90% there, plus whatever deviation you want to give for us have different panels - so if I fall within that, you wasted money and might as well just mail it to me for free. I appreciate you doing that. It's the only real reason I want to grab myself one - out of curiosity. I'll have to do the...
Thanks, man. I try but as I know you know, there are a lot of great people here and that definitely helps (I'm leery about Blade though haha). I can't stop the idea of a new thread even though my vote is still against it for the reasons I've stated a few times now, but I would say that if someone decides to create on, a disclaimer should go at the top of that thread that the thread is meant for settings and only setting - not discussion, so that the settings don't get...
What do I get for winning? haha. I just threw you a sign of the hammer (hint: different band). That being said, I'm glad you like your ES - At least I think that's what I got out of that.
Fate