or Connect

Posts by Movieaddict

I have the auto iris set to normal. I'm really hoping its the bulb cause this is the only problem I've run into and I don't really want to exchange it for a different one that might possibly have bad convergence or something. For now I took it off Eco mode and its not doing it. It just sucks cause its a lot louder on normal rather than Eco to.
I have an issue hopefully someone can help me with. I have a 5020 and the last couple of days I've been having a brightness flickering. I have just barley over 1000 hours on the bulb and I use thx setting with Eco and normal iris. The problem is or at least what it seems like is the iris is going haywire where it will dim and go back to the brightness it was before almost every second kind of flickering basically. It's very noticeable to. When I take it off Eco mode it...
Yup set mine up the same day I got it and got the white one I ordered. Finally got my room all set up now I just need to paint the room and carpet the platform.
I feel like I would have wrote this lol I also ordered a 120 inch but white screen on October 10th also. I got the same excuses 2 relatives were in the hospital and supplier problems. This guy must seriously have bad health in his family cause I think others posted him saying the same back before I even ordered. The week before thanksgiving I called on that Thursday and was told it would be done that Friday or Saturday. It's now almost 2 weeks later... I finally got a...
Well I will say at least I've never heard anything bad about his screens though. Can't wait to see if it lives up to all the reviews. I knew I was getting into this with somewhat of a long wait I just didn't anticipate it being this long. I was really hoping to get the screen before the projector. Although I will say the projector I got is pretty impressive to me even shinning on the wall, but then again this is my first projector so I can't be that good of a judge of how...
Yea that's why I said hopefully :/ the only thing I've ever bought that took this long to build is a house... So basically if I ever move and the buyers want the screen ill just laugh in there face and say here ill give you the number of the guy you can order one cause this one stays with me as I walk away with my screen. That is if it even gets here by the time we sell the house....
Just called Jamestown and looks like mine is supposed to be done tomorrow or Saturday he said I was hoping to get it by thanksgiving before family came to visit but oh we'll least I don't have much longer to wait hopefully. Only took about 40 days from the original quoted 13-15 days lol
Yea that gave me a laugh to hehe. And no it wasn't a custom order just the 120 inch matte white screen. I guess I'll call again tommorow and hope someone answers this time :/
Defiantly an understandable concern but from what I've already read children by the age of two have already developed binocular vision and 3d has no harmfull effects. I've only read any negative thoughts on it from forums really and even then not that much. And i only take that with Grain of salt (no offence intended btw). I'm defiantly a very health conscious person to if I felt it was not a good idea or I hear from a doctor or some other professional source I'm wrong I...
Does anyone know if any RF glasses will work on the 5020? My girlfriends kid is only 3 and epsons glasses are way to big for him. Also a little pricey for a 3 yr old in my opinion to be playing with so I need to get him some cheaper and hopefully more durable kids 3d glasses. I've found some off eBay that use Bluetooth for 37$ or so with shipping but don't want to buy them if they won't work. Any help is greatly appreciated as I've held the glasses for him and he is hooked...