or Connect

Posts by sjdis

Great! Thanks for the info. I'll check them out.
Thanks for the info and advice! I'll check when I get home on the distance but I think it's around 12 feet. It's a fixed screen and about 109" diagonally. I don't know what brand the screen is because it was given to me as a gift from and AV guy who had it folded up in his basement for years. I think it was originally designed to be an outdoor screen because there was a black border around it. I cut it out and managed to stretch it out to remove the wrinkles. Thanks...
I have a bad glare on very bright screen shots such as snow or white/light backgrounds. Is this caused by my cheap screen? If so, any suggestions on what type I should look for? I'm using an Epson 8700ub if that helps. As you can tell, I'm new at this Home Theater stuff but really enjoy it. Thanks!
I very interested to see an updated "Shoot Out". I have a frame but need to replace my screen. Any good suggestions for a fairly cheap (around $100) screen that I could attach to my frame? .....or is around $100 not really worth looking at? Thanks in advance for any advice!!
Thanks for the response. I honestly don't really know what I want....I was given an old outdoor screen that I cut down to size but it has a terrible glare or bright spot to it when the scene is light or white. I have great light control in the basement and I have an Epson 8700. Any suggestions? Thanks again!
I'm looking to replace my old 120" screen. The frame I built (1x4) is still great. Any suggestions on where to get just a replacement screen for a great price? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.