Got another shipment of cloth to finish last few wall panels, cabinet inserts and started on the speaker covers.
Front 2 speaker covers (sans speakers inside)
And cleaned up a bit - got tools and stuff out I didn't need. It's getting closer........
Thanks, man. I'm making progress, slow but progress! I noticed when my son was here last weekend we got more done. I also noticed when I'm working alone, being the noob I am, I make many mistakes that eat up a lot of my time.
Cabinet front frames finished up after 2 (or 3) coats of stain. Then made fabric frame inserts and used left-over fabric. Almost had enough to finish all the frames but had to order some anyways.