or Connect

Posts by infuriatedrain

Well I most definitely should chime in here. I have a pair of NS-333's for my front mains and the NS-C310BL for my center channel. I will just include the reviews that I put on Amazon as I still feel the same about them. As mentioned before, I can't imagine finding any better speakers for the price. I am very happy with them. NS-C310BL Center Channel: I bought this center channel speaker about a month ago after reading some information on TopTenReviews.com. They had...
http://www.avsforum.com/t/948496/avs-hd-709-blu-ray-mp4-calibration This will help wonders
Hello everyone! Having a bit of trouble calibrating my Philips 42PFL3603D/F7 HDTV hooked to my Yamaha RX-V371 AVR. I am using the AVS HD 709 mp4 video files to do this. I reset my AV options on my TV back to default. Turned off all enhancements, set tone to Normal (other options being Warm/Cool). My TV also has an HDTV or PC mode: I use HDTV mode. There is an Active Control for the backlight (a sensor that determines amount of light and adjusts backlight accordingly) I...