or Connect

Posts by forsureman

I know that introducing shutter into 3D creates an unnatural effect. With shutter meaning left eye sees then right eye sees. So I said to have a TV that has the pixel on a angle. So the pixel is multiplied by 2, 1 pixel on each edge of the angle. Then the pixels were angled so the pixel at the far end of the TV is visible to the eye in one spot. This way the eye sees all the pixels of the TV. Now the eye sees in stereo only one person sees in stereo 3D and only if their...
Thanks, I drew a picture to better show my idea. Basically the idea is; - the screen is not lit up but a picture is being shown on the screen. - Then the screen is 3D shape pixels, so they are at a angle so they are not flat. - The top of the pixel is lit up from the front like on a projector display, and now because the pixel has privacy technology it is visible in only one direction when it is lit up, so only the left or right eye sees the pixel. - there is two...
I may be wrong, but here is a way to create a 3d tv. Make the source video a bunch if two dimensional layers. So you have picture that shows only a part of the entire picture; and by stacking these layers you see the entire picture. For instance, if the clothes on the person were one layer, the person under the clothes is another layer, and the world the person is in is another layer. And now you stack all three layers on top of each other to see the entire...
Previously I had an idea to tie a gametrak to the neck and then link the gametrak strings to the VR head visor so when the head visor moved the gametrak string would move too which would move the controller sticks the strings are tied too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nObCJFLvqrQ But now since I have this idea to use the environment to help track the head movement as well as a sensor on the chest, I can describe how a gametrak type controller can be made for VR head...
After reading on the oculusvr board how eye tracking is being looked at for the oculus vr, I thought about how that would be done. The eyes in the vr world need to emulate the eyes in the real world, so in the real world when the person looks up the eyes in the vr head move up. In my diagram about head tracking I showed a tripod. The tripod has three parts; the legs and the spot the legs go and the camera. thing 1) On the stereo vision the eyes have a sweet spot the...
Movie mode settings, for movies and TV. mode; movie cell light; 20 contrast; 100 brightness; 85 sharpness; 11 color; 81 tint; g28/r72 color space; native R offset; 21 G offset; 1 B offset; 20 red gain; 50 green gain; 20 blue gain; 50 gamma; +2 dynamic contrast; medium black tone; off flesh tone (set while watching tv); 2 color tone; standard size; screen fit digital noise filter; off HDMI black level; low film mode; off game mode; off eco sensor; off I had the TV for a...
Here's a picture to see what I'm talking about. Using that picture as a template, here is how it can be used to describe how VR controller can use it. A1 = -2 = head turning in a 2D circle. A2 = the 0 between -1 and -2 = the head looking vertically up or down. A3 = -1 = forward or backward movement. A3 is the only thing on the hand held controller that controls movement, the rest of the player movement control comes from A1 and A2 Since the person needs to have a...
I posted this on the mtbs3d forum ad thought that since this is a nice idea I would share it here as well; There is one camera there is 6 sensors the camera can detect; 3 sensors on the person, 3 sensors on the environment. One of the sensors on the person is on the chest bone that doesn't move when the person moves. Two sensors are one head, I don't know if the head is the best place so some calibration would have to be done to know for sure, but it's a spot on the...
I thought about how to get the hand controller working without wireless sensors and decided that a gametrak method would work. If you look at the hand when you hold your fingers out straight and stiff, then bend the fingers, if you bend the knuckles the fingers move too. So the knuckles is one part of movement and the fingers bones are the other parts. So if you tracked the hand you need to track the knuckles separately than the fingers bones. Tying a one end of a...
In other words, if you send a video of the ball being thrown and caught. The parallax is being made to one distance of the pupils. And so the 3D seen is the object is one size. But then you need to adjust for different pupils distance from each other which changes the parallax, and so the image size looks smaller or bigger. So the smaller person sees a smaller world than a bigger person. If you sit a a large and small person down and put a circle say a orange before them...