or Connect

Posts by Edward V

I had the same problem with the CM8's. They didn't sound anywhere close to how they sounded in the store. But after couple of weeks of playing them I can really appreciate the sound quality. They need at least two weeks of breaking in so be patient.Also I found my Pioneer VSX-1020-K was a better match for these speakers than Marantz SR 6007. I had a chance to compare them side by side and my Pioneer sounded much better -with or without equalization. Amazon.com is having a...
I want to thank you all for the valuable input. I had a chance to compare the B&W CM8 vs. MA RX-6 vs. PSB Image T6 and I must admit that B&W are much better sounding speakers. It's a totally different league. The sound clarity is superb. The detail level is amazing. The more I listen to them the more I like them. The only minus is that they can't reproduce very low bass but my sub comes to the rescue. As for MA RX-6 vs. PSB Image T6: PSB Image T6 sound better to my ears....
Well, these are very interesting suggestions. I'll make sure to try them. Thank you very much mtrot
Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it
Thank you so much. This was very helpful.
Listening distance is about 14 feet. The distance between left speaker and a side wall is about 1/2 feet. The distance of both speakers from the back wall is about 1.5 feet. The distance between the speakers is 6.5 feet.The length of the room is 20 feet with an opening to a dining room.
My budget is around 2K for speakers
I appreciate everyone's input , but can someone address the topic of this discussion? Is there someone who can share his/her experience from listening to those speakers and compare between them?
I appreciate everyone's input , but can someone address the topic of this discussion? Is there someone who can share his/her experience from listening to those speakers and compare between them?