or Connect

Posts by rmulk

Its the remote! if you have a harmony remote. I am have a similar problem. with my motorola DXC3400 changing the input source on the receiver from hdmi 2 to tv/sat. and the cable box displays DUI when it happen. first let me list stuff samsung 60'' plasma T.V. motorola DXC3400 PVR (shaw cable is the provider) Pioneer receiver VSX-1020-k PS3 Harmony one remote logitech PS3 adapter for harmony remote every thing is routed through the receiver, ps3 is one hdmi 1, cable...
Its the remote! if you have a harmony remote. I am have a similar problem. with my motorola DXC3400 changing the input source on the receiver from hdmi 2 to tv/sat. and the cable box displays DUI when it happen. first let me list stuff samsung 60'' plasma T.V. motorola DXC3400 PVR (shaw cable is the provider) Pioneer receiver VSX-1020-k PS3 Harmony one remote logitech PS3 adapter for harmony remote every thing is routed through the receiver, ps3 is one hdmi 1, cable...