or Connect

Posts by chazz1234

Im kinda new to AV for the home....but Iv been involved with Pro-Audio for a long tym....Im a musician......and I was givin a great piece of advice one tym.......I was told to " ALLWAYZ " !!!!!! Get a Power Conditioner/Serge protector......and I dont mean one of those lil power strips......The guy I was talkin to had sumwhere between $10 and $12 grand into his Sound system.....there was a power serge one nite....and he "WAS NOT" protected.....his system is now a...
@whoaru...u sure are right....it was a waste of tym and $$$$...... @Bfreed.....it might be a train wreck for u...but it is a great learning opportunity for me So all in all....Iv learned alot from this experience and the feedback from uall is awsum !!! THANK UALL SO VERY MUCH
So Iv sent the Emotiva amp back....booooo... it just didnt have any balluxx.....It is a 100lbs of woossy.....its a "nice " amp......and if one is looking for a beautiful mid level loudness amp...this ones for u...but if u want a kik u in the face amp....this model aint it....
@Jay... thanks...Im go rearrange them tomorrow...That wld be awsum if this is my fixx
I was lookin at buyin 2 more RTiA9's and run them in the back or get Polk LSiM707's as my mains...and put the RTiA9z in the back....but they both are rated under 100db......So I know EAW speakers....from my singing days.....so I think Im gonna get the EAW LA325's and a very large power amp...to listen to my music.....these speakers sound like gold...what suxx is...I just sold a QSC amp that wld be perfect for this set up......does anyone have any other suggestions ???
@who...I gotta give it to Pioneer....that lil 140 per chnl...kiks the Emotivs's butt.....soooooo...what i think im gonna do is....I dont have any probz with the sounds for movies....its awsum...but the music??? Im gonna have to go to Pro-Audio speakers and amp to get what I want....
Well....folks...Iv EQ'd and tested and tried....the Emotiva XPR-5 and it doesnt have the balls that I was hoping for...My Pioneer Elite SC-67 is MORE powerful than the Emotiva....Im gonna send it back....
Il try to post sum pixx in a while...Im a PCtard...Il get my brother to help me........also....Im gonna take my mains outta the wall unit and try what u said......hopefully it works....
My Polk RTiA9z sit 30 inches up off the floor....That how my wall is built ....using the old bar set up as mt entertainment center......the sound just isnt full enuff.....not enuff mids and low mids I think......what suxx also is....with the SC-67...I cant find a way to use the EQ while the music is playing.....when I go to the EQ page...the sound cuts off....so I have to do it blindly...as it were.....Iv used the auto EQ several times now....its pretty good.......