or Connect

Posts by abbigabbi

I have seen that same thing while playing Battlefield 4 online...I was never sure if it was the TV or the Internet connection or possibly the Server...
Hi All, When I started this thread I had Full intention on posting my settings when i figured them out with the Disney WoW calibration disc...I posted the results but recently realized they never actually uploaded on this forum.For what it's worth...here they are....Back Light --- 50Contrast91Brightness -- 51Sharpness - 54Color51Tint0Color Temp 0All options such as Clear White, Dynamic blah blah blah control and etc are ALL OFF....Black Level set to LOWFor gaming on my...
I get the same as far as 3D goes, but in reality I find the sharpness very dificult to set all the way around......
I got the Disney wow disc, did a great job... ONLY PROBLEM I'M HAVING IN IS HOW TO GET THE SHARPNESS CALIBRATED OR HOW TO KNOW IT IS...its weird because my calibration disc says like any other thing I've read, watch for halo and artifacts, but i can turn both the horizontal and vertical all the way up, and i get none of that, the test is standard, i can't tell where optimal calibration is.. Help?
LG 47LM4600 This thread is to help me and anyone else with issues, calibration advice and all other subjects for owners of this 3D HDTV. I personally seeking Sharpness setting advice, and also would love to here someones calibration advice OR OWN PERSONAL SETTINGS (in detail) I've recently purchased this tv and can't seem to find much out there on the net on it.. Come on guys dive in...any advice or input on anything to do with this HDTV calibration would be great...
Thanks very much, I've done it. Thank you.
Anybody? Anywhere? Sharpness, please, this is impossible to size up it seems..
Hi George, please read my last post on this thread, its a large paragraph of exactly what I'm having trouble with, (PRIMARILY THE SHARP ADJUSTMENT FOR OPTIMAL CALIBRATION) I've explained in detail what my issues are... Need your help...
I don't understand how to properly gauge while doing the (advanced contrast test) as to where to set (ideal white) to, my contrast on my LG 47 LM4600 is peaking at about 97 right now as is, I've set ideal white so that (the visible white area) is all that can be seen, ideal whit barely seen, that right? Also the SHARPNESS! What a challenge for me with the (Advanced Sharpness) test... I have no idea even with the test what would be considered proper calibration, it...
I picked up the WOW disc like you said, a little confused on the [ADVANCED CONTRAST TEST] Please advise...