or Connect

Posts by vinnier6

new tv on Jan 14th....new serial number is 49
wilco, tv replaced sn 49....we are up and running, everything looks great as it did before....
a more likely version is me returning it to costco since its under 90 days old....hopefully the next one i get will not have this problem
purchased on oct 17th, today the picture went out....i have sound and no picture....
picture went black today....returning to costco, under 90 days and tv **** the bed, was very very happy until today
i am a tennis fan, turn off all the motion enhancements....i also set my sharpness at 6...i was watching some tennis and paused the picture and messed with the settings while looking at the net...it seemed to really help in the settings as far as the sharpness of the picture....
the motion isnt going to be a problem, you just turn off all the motion enhancements....my tv is perfect, it has been since i purchased it....
1. Oct 17 2012 2. Costco 3. Yes 4. Had lip sync issues, but L pcm setting though cable box fixed issue, otherwise perfect 5. n/a 6. n/a 7. 40 screen went black on Jan 14th 2013, still had sound, no picture.... 1. Jan 14 2013 2. Costco 3. no, 2nd 4. first unit went black on Jan 14, 89 days the set was perfect 5. returned to costco for replacement, purchased same tv 6. replaced with same tv 7. 49
the serial number on the tv wont match the number on the box....not that walmart will notice that
this should be good.....