or Connect

Posts by gdmcfayden

That's all I wanted to know! I also used your 11:57 method for setting the clock. I could never get it to work properly. Magnavox should get you to write the manual!!! Kudos, you were a great help.
Thanks for the help. I was having to record the buffer in real time. Now I know how to mark the start point and record the remaining buffer in a few seconds. None of that was in my manual. Is there a way to mark the end of the section of the buffer I want to record? Since it dumps the remaining buffer so quickly now, it is not as much of an issue. Thanks again for your fast response.
I am having trouble saving a portion of the temp buffer to the hard drive. Don't have any trouble rewinding to desired starting point for recording, but can't set the length of time to be recorded to the hdd. I would usually want to record only 1 or 2 hours of the total buffer. If I hit record and go to bed it records all nite. Thanks for any help. Manual doesn't seem to address the stopping time for this type of recording.