or Connect

Posts by John Nguyen

i just got this 60" tv for less than 3 weeks and experiencing a quick 1 second flashing/blinking of the smart tv menu screen. this happened like 2-3 per week. i wonder if this could have other negative impact on the tv. has this issue been discussed?
I just got the 60" from best buy last week and experiencing some issues: 1. Loud hissing/buzzing noise from the set. When I unplug, noise goes away. 2. Motion sensor automatically comes on for no reason sporadically. 3. Some features are greyed out sometimes...ie..software upgrade. Please note I've upgraded to the latest software. Any assistance or advice is appreciated. Last option is to exchange it since I'm within 30days of purchase.
http://www.alltimetvs.com
i bought it at best buy retail store...not online. they price matched with an online retailer. My UN60ES8000 just came this afternoon and the tv stand was already pre-installed. Does this mean the TV is open box/used? I chat w/ the samsung live chat, he said the stand will not come preinstalled. I suspect this is an open box they are selling me. he suggest i contact best buy. any other suggestions/advices is appreciated.
My UN60ES8000 just came this afternoon and the tv stand was already pre-installed. Does this mean the TV is open box/used?
should i get suspicious of this really low pricing from best buy. $2200 for UN60ES8000. please advise. many thanks.
best buy - they price matched with an online vendor ... i'm new to the forum, are we allow to post vendors/merchants' name on here
Apologies - meant to post in Official Samsung UNxxES8000 Owner's Thread was for $2200
Hi All - Just pulled the triggered on the 60" TV from Best Buy with price match online. They gave me really good deal even beating the online retailer. Hope they are not selling a used/refurbished/reconditioned item. Will be delivered this Sat. Anything I need to check for? Can't wait
I have a HT-R550. I think this puts out 1120 W.