or Connect

Posts by MBRICHARD

Agreed- I knocked out the entire process in about 30 minutes, let it sit overnight, and fired it back up today. Feels WAY more solid now, of course. Will be watching Newegg, as now I need a 2nd one to balance out the aesthetics...
Thanks! I will download that disc again and re-burn. Really digging the others- I had the bass disc in and hadn't checked my volume and walked into the kitchen- have a feeling my neighbors were wondering what H$%% was going on during the depth charges sequence.
OK- hope this is in the right place- if not , mods feel free to move it accordingly. I am closing in on my new HT build. Basically, I bought a house a few years ago with a partially converted 2 car garage- ceiling was tricked out (vaulted with some decorative work, from 8-12 ft.), walls and trim/molding to match the house. Only thing left was the floor, which was just concrete with black "garage floor" paint on top. Long story short, it's finally coming to fruition after...
Are you meaning the disc "tracker" links?
Update- I have all other discs working BUT the animation disc- It still gives me an "invalid disc" error. Not sure what else to try. Enjoying the others, though.
So I am not sure if I had a case of "beginners luck", but I just got a blu ray burner and some regular 25g media, so I figured I would try my hand at one of the single discs. I decided on the Bass disc- followed the directions to the letter (although I didn't see a "certificate" folder in this particular one...) Burned and tested- PERFECT. (using an 80GB PS3, original style) SO- I go to do my second disc- the Animation disc. Same procedure, except i get an "invalid disc"...
Just got mine apart and applied the loctite epoxy as suggested. Hope this does the trick. (it hasn't come completely off yet under testing, but I don't like the idea of it being "kind of in place...".) I'll update tomorrow once I get it back together and tested.
Selling my beloved Martin Logan Dynamo sub. I am reaching the final stages of my dedicated theater build, and have upgraded to something larger due to room size. This is overkill for our living room, so hoping to give it a new home. I purchased it slightly used in 2006. It has lived on an Auralex Subdude in a dedicated sub "closet" in our smoke free home ever since. It has never been driven very hard- only a few tests when I got it- other than that, we had to keep it...
Got mine today and it's the EXACT same situation- double boxed, no visible damage, but port tube rattling loose. I was able to wrangle it back into place- since there's no glue it's not ROCK solid, but so far it hasn't come entirely off again. (i only had a short period of time to crank some stuff to experiment.) I am going to sleep on it- but definitely considering the electric tape method someone suggested in a separate thread. Now that's it's here, I don't want to part...
The sub literally arrived a few hours ago- I haven't looked into the Newegg RMA procedure, but do they not cover shipping back to them if an item is "DOA"?