or Connect

Posts by jgrn307

I've seen some lip sync issues on Netflix, but I wasn't sure if that was the app or something more specific to the TV. Exiting out the app altogether and back in seemed to fix it.
I just noticed that as the previous poster noticed, Vizio DOES state that they do NOT use the smooth motion on the M3D470KDE (http://store.vizio.com/3d-smart-tvs/m3d470kde.html?___SID=U). This is completely misleading -- what they mean is that you cannot disable the smooth motion (like you can with, at least, the 60 inch model). The processing is occurring, so everything we watched looked like a soap opera. I'm on with Vizio tech support and THEY are telling me I can...
I started a thread over yonder (this forum) about the Vizio 47 inch -- one thing to be clear: the KD has gotten screaming reviews, the KDE has not really been reviewed anywhere, and I think they are slightly different models. One thing I came across that has yet to be answered is whether you can disable the KDE's motion smoothing. So far, we haven't been able to figure out how to (its certainly not in the same place on the menus as the Vizio 55 and 60 inchers, which are...
I'm posting this on behalf on my buddy who just got this TV off of Amazon (he's not a particular savvy video user). We can't seem to find any way to disable the motion smoothing on this set -- does anyone else have this TV? Have you been able to have this setting turned off? I have the 60 inch Vizio Razor and that setting is present, but not this model (at least that I can tell). What's weird is the entry for this tv on tweaktv.com seems to indicate this setting is...
I've had this TV for a few days and wanted to drop some notes (also my settings, which I had to tweak a bunch to get working): First off, its a generally nice TV. Relatively matte screen, the apps are nice (I primarily just use Netflix and a bit of Youtube). Probably the WORST part of this TV is the sound -- it is AWFUL. I hooked it up to an old stereo of mine, did some tweaking with the audio, and now its pretty decent, but the built-in speakers are among the worst...