or Connect

Posts by elenovi2012

i went ahead and bought KEF KHT3005SE from accessory4less.com. You can search for the same subject in the Speakers section to get more details
Based on your feedback and after working out the wife factor, i went ahead and bought KEF KHT3005SE from accessory4less.com. I figure if KHT3005SE and MilleniaOne are close to being comparable in terms of quality and high end status, then it would be better off keep the extra bucks (atleast $750 diff for speakers and sub together) by buying this at a better deal. Thank you very much for the advice and also indicating about the deal. I bought a projector Epson HomeCinema...
Thanks for the responses. If SVS SB12-NSD and ML Dynamo 700 are in the price point, is it still better to go with SVS? I was thinking Dynamo 700 can be wireless enabled and at some point it might help me. KHT3005SE does seem like a good deal for $1100. Is this preferred over T305 due to the performance and quality difference you get for the price? What if T305 is available around $1400, does it still make KHT3005SE a better choice? After looking at Accessory4less, i see...
Hello, I am novice to AV stuff and this is my 1st post. I am shopping for a home theater and need your guidance. What would you recommend based on below options considering the quality and cost? Cost represented is based on the current deals i saw online. Following budgets are doable (except MilleniaOne and MilleniaSub). Is KEF T305 comparable to ML (combo). Does Paradigm worth spending the extra bucks over the other as all of them seem to be high end? Speaker...
Hello, I am novice to AV stuff. I am shopping for a home theater and need your guidance. What would you recommend based on below options? Speaker System: ============= 1) Paradigm MilleniaOne 5.1 a) Paradigm MilleniaSub (gets too expensive and may not opt for it) ($2500) b) Martin Logan Dynamo 700 Subwoofer ($1700) c) Paradigm UltraCube 10 ($1950) 2) KEF T305 ($1500 - Based on the Sale) 3) Martin Logan Motion 4 (L, R, Rear); Martin Logan Motion 8 (Center), Martin...