or Connect

Posts by SilverFoxhound

Okay Let me start by this is a very strange issue.... It's not that The mouse itself is choppy it's when I MOVE the mouse the game runs choppy and It never use to for months at a time, And it is currently only happing with StarCraft 2. It started yesterday. If I don't use the mouse there isn't a single issue in the game. Technically I think it's a problem that slowly get worst because I would notice in some games that the mouse would turn into something looks like 2...
Okay Let me start by this is a very strange issue.... It's not that The mouse itself is choppy it's when I MOVE the mouse the game runs choppy and It never use to for months at a time, And it is currently only happing with StarCraft 2. It started yesterday. If I don't use the mouse there isn't a single issue in the game. Technically I think it's a problem that slowly get worst because I would notice in some games that the mouse would turn into something looks like 2...
see post above this one
i ended up going amd, 7970 no super charge. oddly enough its been playing the games recommened for a nvida geforce better than some of the games it was recommended like borederlands 2 looks amazing with it not one slip or jitter full custom and everything, besides 3d. but games like starcraft 2 hots jitters in matches and when i first start up the game, but that might be my internet other than that it also looks amazing. 1080p movies look really nice to i do buy in to...
It's in seconds 16 - 19 of this youtube video Any Ideas it might be would be great At first I didn't think anything of it but one day I turned the computer on and i GOT a baby blue screen with looking like paint shop white lines horrizontally messy across the screen after windows 8 boot and it just restarted on its on after a minute. Info on the machine Windows 8 pro XFX AMD radeon 7970 vid card if anyone needs more info than that, let me know. Also I should note...
I was actually just looking into that would I really notice a difference between the brands on which one I get say memory 1250 compaired to 1750?
Thanks
Also 1080p 60ghz i have samsung tv 37 inch ill look up the model number in a but and quote u and post it that ill be playing on
awesome mane thank you so much i'll be checking this out shortly
Do you have GTX680 GPU in any of your machines?If you do have you ever had any problems with them and how long have you used them for?