or Connect

Posts by chumanshow

i'm connecting my s790---hdmi-- denon 3321----component ---old plasma TVDVD player is----optical/component----denon3321----component----old plasma TVi think you are right. if i want to see video on blueray player, i need to connect s790---white/red/yellow---plasma TV.. quality is awful.i just need to make sure i did everything correctly.i hope my plasma TV breaks down soon.tks for the help!
so there is nothing i can do unless i get a new TV that has a HDMI input so i can run sony s790 to denon 3312 and to TV with HDMI connection?
PLEASE HELP.... i am running denon 3312 to a sony bdp s7900. however my tv is old plasma so there's no hmdi connection. there for i'm connecting sony s790 to denon 3321 with HMDI 1 and connect denon 3321 to TV with component (monitor out) the problem is this. i can hear audio through hdmi 1 fine, but there's no picture i also connect DVD to denon 3321 and to TV, it works fine audio and video wise. i already set sony s790 video output through HDMI already. anything i'm...
PLEASE HELP.... i am running denon 3312 to a sony bdp s7900. however my tv is old plasma so there's no hmdi connection. there for i'm connecting sony s790 to denon 3321 with HMDI 1 and connect denon 3321 to TV with component (monitor out) the problem is this. i can hear audio through hdmi 1 fine, but there's no picture i also connect DVD to denon 3321 and to TV, it works fine audio and video wise. i already set sony s790 video output through HDMI already. anything i'm...