or Connect

Posts by kurtstonecipher

Sold
Now selling the 10T's for $500! CC5 no longer for sale. Thanks!
Craigslist buyer could not get funds together after inspecting and making a deposit. Back on the market!
Sold!
Price drop: $1000 for all three...
ThanksThanks Class A. I dont have enough room to accommadate these speakers so I'm going to sell them and try something else. Thanks for the help!
For sale are two Aerial Acoustics 10Ts mounted on sound anchor stands. The 10Ts originally sold for $7K a pair. Here is a link to the stereophile review: http://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/466/index.html The tweeters on both speakers do not work but can be replaced and the attachment points on the grills are broken. I inherited these and need the space in my garage back!! Please local pickup in Austin Texas and cash only. Thanks!
Sold!
Sold!
I recently inherited a pair of 10Ts, a CC5, a CC3, two Classe amps and a variety of Transparent audio cables. My current (modest) setup is in a 15x15 dedicated theater room with an overhead projector, small Vienna Acoustics speakers (Bach bookshelves x 4 + Theatro center), an ATI1505 5 channel amp (150w x 5) and a new Marantz AV7701 preamp/processor that recently replaces my trusty Lexicon DC-1. I’m thinking about selling the amps and/or cables to fund another hobby...