or Connect

Posts by moviesoundlover

I will be buying m&k s-150 speakers and i want to mount them to my wall. does anyone know where i can get mounts that will work for these??thanks,marc
okay.after reading all of your responses i will point out one thing. I was once told to go with a solid wire because the signal only has to go through one stand instead of a stranded wire that has to travel through a lot more wires. That is why i liked the idea of the audioquest since it was a solid wire and it seemed to make sense. It also seemed like the wire was softer than a standard copper wire of the same solid gauge. I just do not want to spend 700 dollars on all my...
thanks tulpa. i actually have longer runs.front and center 25 foot runs and rears 20 foot runs.so i should not use 14 gauge then? would i go larger than. maybe 12 gauge like i already have??thanks a lot. and i do not have that many people to brag to.
I actually have all stranded oxygen free wire like this that you listed ratman. it is clear outer,but i do not know if it has the enhanced loud.lol anyway it is all 12 gauge and I have banana plugs for it all. am i going too large with it being 12 gauge? i just thought maybe go with the monster thx since it will be a all thx system. it may not matter since it is just speaker wire. oh well i may be alright with what i have now. thanks for your input ratman!
I will be buying m&k s-150 speakers with a b&K component. I am wondering what you all use for thx sound for speaker cable? I was thinking about the monster thx 14/2 stranded. i have also heard to buy something with a solid wire. I just wonder what wire everyone is using for their thx cert. systems. I have the opportunity to buy a solid speaker cable at 18 awg but not certified. I just am wondering if I should use the stranded or solid. If solid is the best to go where can...
I will be buying m&k s-150 speakers with a b&K component. I am wondering what you all use for thx sound for speaker cable? I was thinking about the monster thx 14/2 stranded. i have also heard to buy something with a solid wire. I just wonder what wire everyone is using for their thx cert. systems. I have the opportunity to buy a solid speaker cable at 18 awg but not certified. I just am wondering if I should use the stranded or solid. If solid is the best to go where can...
I actually have a two questions. 1. i am looking into eventually buying the m&k s-150 or the m&k sw-150's. I recently purchased a used b&k 307 receiver with 150w per channel. will this even run these speakers or will I have to get a pre- amp and amp since they are 4 ohm speakers?the receiver i bought used does not say the ohm level on back. I would like to get the in wall150's but i do not know if they would sound better than the enclosed standard 150's. I have also heard...
I actually have a two questions. 1. i am looking into eventually buying the m&k s-150 or the m&k sw-150's. I recently purchased a used b&k 307 receiver with 150w per channel. will this even run these speakers or will I have to get a pre- amp and amp since they are 4 ohm speakers?the receiver i bought used does not say the ohm level on back. I would like to get the in wall150's but i do not know if they would sound better than the enclosed standard 150's. I have also heard...