or Connect

Posts by tolitz

I just need these for audio (whole house system_ russound unit is way expensive.) buying receivers and be able to control them (2 zones) even if the receiver is in the closet. Any opinion on either receivers is highly appreciated. thanks
looking for used good working receiver with network capability - icontrol - able to use iphone for receiver control. thanks!
I came across a used denon ave 2809 ci - are these any good? seller says it is in mint condition. Any issues with this receiver. if I do get it what happens to my video - I have a blue ray directly connected to my epson 8500 ub HC.... thanks for all the help...
I need help - which one is a better AV receiver - it'll be primarily for movies - def tech speakers x5 +subwoofer - epson 8500 ub hc. thanks!
I'll take it but would really like for you to test it and make sure everything is in excellent working condition - also some pictures... thanks! pls do lmk...
Anybody selling a denon with networking and 7.1 thanks!
Thanks - for the advice....
I need help in deciding - I have def tech for all speakers including sub - espson 8500 ub - my current receiver is Onkyo ds777 (pretty old) would like to upgrade - seen onkyo for $350 with a lot of features or denon 23xx (no thx and fewer features) ... it'll be mostly for movies - set up in a Home theater room --- any advice is highly appreciated. also if anybody have a great working receiver that has hdmi connection (audio and video) that's for sale I may be interested -...