or Connect

Posts by cdnjeepin

I bought some banana plugs from them. No problems and shipping was quick to Nova Scotia
So I was playing with the manual set up of my speakers tonight. I used the YPAO to initial set everything up then I went into the manual settings. I changed my fronts and center from large to small, my distances were fine. My levels showed: sub 0.0db left +0.5db center -1.0db right +0.5db rs +5.5db ls +6.5db now when i go into the parametric eq settings an pick manual. I set the frequency of the L,C,R,RS,LS all to 78.7hz My question is what is Q? My other question...
So I was playing with the manual set up of my speakers tonight. I used the YPAO to initial set everything up then I went into the manual settings. I changed my fronts and center from large to small, my distances were fine. My levels showed: sub 0.0db left +0.5db center -1.0db right +0.5db rs +5.5db ls +6.5db now when i go into the parametric eq settings an pick manual. I set the frequency of the L,C,R,RS,LS all to 78.7hz My question is what is Q? My other question...
So i went and grabbed those CR-10 surrounds today. Got em up and running and did the YPAO test and it is setting them as small, should I change that to large or leave it as it sets them?
any place to get cable pants in canada? I find it hard to justify $13.50 in shipping for an item that is $0.99
what would you do? Was into the local future shop and they have a pair of CR-10 surrounds they will sell for $199 I think regular was 429 or 459 something like that. Currently i have RC70's up front a veritas v5.2 center and some old bose for surround. Should I buy the cr-10s or just a set of bookshelfs for the rear surrounds?
Just ordered all my parts to build my first htpc, parts should arrive next week. Parts: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H MB Intel i3-3225 cpu corsair vengeance 4gb ram kingston 60gb SSD WD 2tb HD asus blu ray drive antec 400w psu nmedia 1080p case looking forward to building this. I plan on running xbmc on it, windows 7 Now my question is, for playing blu ray movies, I've read I need another program to run them. Is there any that integrates with xbmc? What does everyone...
Just getting the parts ready to build my first HTPC. Will be used for just playing movies from HD or NAS, and blu ray from the drive. Possibly netflix too. CPU - i3-3220 Motherboard - gigabyte H77M-D3H 4GB ddr3-1600 WD 2TB HD - wd20earx Kingston V200 SSD Asus BC-12B1ST blu ray drive hec 7K09BBA30FNRX case Mostly everything I have is ripped at 1080p. I also want my AVR to do the sound processing. good system? limiting factors? upgrade anything?
Have had this amp for a few weeks now and so far i like it. But have some questions When I stream my sirius/xm through it, I get no subwoofer, I have not figured out how to turn it on, I have tried every DSP program, straight, dolby etc and it will not turn on. Kinda useless to listen to music with no bass. Other question is does it automatically choose what audio decoder it uses? I have a ton of movies on my NAS that I stream through Xbox but it only ever streams the...
Wondering if this sub (http://www.paradigm.com/products/products-by-category/subwoofer/paradigm/dsp-series/dsp-3100) would be better or should I look to the internet to find something? I sent an email to the guy I bought from and his reply was maybe we should look at that sub. Its $515 after tax and 4 hours of driving.